Kids Jiu Jitsu
Learning a martial art, and Brazilian jiu jitsu in particular, is one of the best gifts you can provide a child. It provides character development and personal growth that will impact every area of their life, for the rest of their life. It is a fun way for kids to get into fantastic shape, gain confidence, learn respect, improve discipline, and prevent bullying.
Our kids program operates in a fun and nurturing environment, where kids flourish and learn important life lessons like:
- Through self-discipline, commitment, and perseverance, you can accomplish anything.
- Improving focus and concentration helps you ignore distractions and fully engage in lessons at school, in sport, and at home.
- Patience pays off.
- When you are healthy and fit, you feel better about yourself and are more confident.
Our Kids Program will also empower your kids to prevent or discourage bullying without violence. Through appropriate and effective self-defense techniques, we instill the self-esteem and confidence needed to allow kids to defuse confrontations before they escalate, and how to protect and defend themselves in the event they are attacked. Bullying is the #1 social issue and epidemic in schools today, and it has ripple effects throughout our communities.
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied in the US
- Every month, 3 million children miss school due to fear of bullying
- 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying
- 1 out of 10 students drop out of school due to repeated bullying
- 70% of students believe schools respond poorly to bullying and that adult help is infrequent
Don’t let your child be a victim!
Why is the core of our program based in Brazilian jiu jitsu?
- It does not rely on strength or size, so is effective against larger and stronger attackers,
- It is safe because it’s focused on restraint and control rather than striking, and
- It is considered the most practical and effective self-defense system in the world.
Brazilian jiu jitsu is the martial art used in “Bully-Proofing” programs that have been praised by Oprah, CNN, and parents worldwide.
Our kids program is based on a structured curriculum, developed by 9-time World Champion Team Alliance, which is age specific and battle-tested. It includes techniques, games, drills, and live sparring.
Classes are separated by age:
- Ages 3-5 – Little Champions
- Ages 6-8 – Junior Champions I
- Ages 9-13 – Junior Champions II
- Ages 14+ can join the regular classes (fundamentals, intermediate, or advanced depending on their belt level)
Come try a FREE, no obligation, trial week and see as your child applies lessons they’ve learned in jiu jitsu, to life. Click Here and Sign Up for a FREE Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Class.